Requirements for obtaining of Good Conduct Certificate for Non-Jordanian Citizens
- Application fee: ($3.5 AUD).
- Two recent coloured passports photo.
- Photocopy of the passport used to enter Jordan (showing entries and exits stamps).
- Photocopy of current passport.
Fees can be paid by either:
- Bank cheque
- Money order
- Debit Card (if you attend in person at the consular section). American Express and all types of credit cards are not acceptable.
Lodging and Collection
A pre-paid Australian post self-addressed return envelope (Registered, Express, or priority post only) must be provided,
Or to arrange a pick up by a courier (e.g DHL, FedEx). otherwise, the document can be collected by an authorised person when the applicant is informed that the certificate is ready for collection.
Lodging Documents: (Monday–Friday) 10:00–12:00.
Collection working days: (Monday–Friday) 01:30-14:30.
- Additional legalisation fees ($17.50 AUD) will be required once the certificate is received from the relevant authorities in Amman .
- The process may take from 4-8 weeks.
- Consular fees (including Legalisation) are subject to change without prior notice. Charges collected will reflect the applicable fees on the processing date.
- The Consular Section would strongly recommend you to keep the return delivery tracking number so you can track your document yourself. Please note further that the consular Section is NOT responsible for any loss that may happen.