For those who are traveling to The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Please note that you will be required to register on the www.visitjordan.gov.jo platform prior booking your flight tickets. Kindly note that in order to complete the registration, the following will be required:
- A PCR test must be done within 5 days prior to travel.
- Pay the fee for another PCR test (40JDs) which will be conducted on arrival at Queen Alia International Airport.
- If the PCR test result is negative an SMS will be sent to the traveller directly.
- If the PCR test result is positive the traveller will be contacted directly as well as all those who had been in direct contact with that traveller. The Ministry of Health will apply the quarantine measures on the positive cases.
- Non-Jordanian travellers must present a valid medical insurance that covers COVID 19 during their stay in The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
After registering on visitjordan.gov.jo platform, you will receive a QR code which you will have to present to the airline prior to boarding on the plan.
For those travelling to The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan for medical purposes must additionally register through www.salamtak.gov.jo.
The traveller is responsible for making the reservation and arranging the return, including making sure to contact the airline which they chose to travel with.
Entry Visa requirements to enter The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is still applied, for more information, click here: