Visa Application & Requirements for Passport Holders of Non-Restricted Countries
(e.g Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA and EU countries)
Please check the below link for a list of the restricted countries:
If you are a citizen of a country not mentioned in the list of restricted countries, please provide the consular section with the following:
1. Valid Passport (must be valid for at least six (6) months from the Entry date into Jordan).
2. Visa Application completed in full (1 page).
3. One (1) recent coloured passport size (4 x 6 cm) PHOTO of the Applicant.
4. A copy of the bio page of the passport.
5. If applying by Mail, kindly provide an appropriate self-addressed prepaid envelope for return.
6. Fees: to be paid in Australian funds by Bank Cheque, or Money Order to the “EMBASSY OF JORDAN” or Debit Cards (if you attend at the consular section in person) in the amount listed below:-
|Single Entry||Visa fee $112.50 Per passport||Two months from the date of Issue to enter Jordan once|
|Double Entry||Visa fee $162.50 Per passport||Three months from the date of Issue to enter Jordan two times (visa must be used within 2 months from the issuing date)|
|Multiple Entry||Visa fee $312.50 Per passport||Six months from the date of Issue to enter Jordan multiple times (visa must be used within 2 months from the issuing date)|
1. A Single-Entry Visa may be obtained by the Applicant upon arrival at Jordan’s airports and most border crossings. EXCEPT at the King Hussein/Allenby Bridge.
2. The Embassy will not be held responsible for any loss or delays incurred during the processing of Applications.
3. For business trips, a letter from employer stating the purpose of trip is required.
4. For Diplomatic or Official visas (Gratis visa) a letter of request from the department of foreign Affairs and Trade DFAT is required. Visa processing takes approximately up to (5) business days.
5. Group Visas are issued ONLY at Jordanian borders, and pre-arranged by an accredited Jordanian travel agency.
6. Submit your visa application within 2 months from the intended entry date into Jordan.
7. It may take 2-3 working days to process your visa.
8. If you have purchased “Jordan Pass” and would like to obtain your visa from the embassy, please send a copy of the pass with your application and the Money Order for 12.50 AUD (Application Fee) otherwise you get your visa free of charge at Jordan’s airports and most border crossings.
9. Visa fees are subject to change without prior notice. Charges collected will reflect the applicable fees on the processing date.
10. Nationals of the following countries are exempted from visa fee; Japan, South Africa, Turkey, Malaysia, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Yamen, Palestine, Egypt, Soudan, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia.
11. Nationals of the above mentioned countries are required to pay the application fee (12.50 AUD) if they wish to obtain their visas from the embassy.
How to make the payment for your visas
The fees pay must be paid by (Australian Money Order or Bank Cheque) made payable to (Embassy of Jordan).
Or by Debit Card if you attend personally at the consular Section
Note: American Express and all types of credit cards are not acceptable.
Note: Consular fees (including visas) are subject to change without prior notice. Charges collected will reflect the applicable fees on the processing date.
Lodging and Collection
A pre-paid Australian post self-addressed return envelope (Registered, Express, or priority post only) must be provided,
Or a pick up by a courier (e.g DHL, FedEx) must be arranged. otherwise, the passport can be collected by an authorised person after (3) working days from the date of submission or receiving it.
Note: The Consular Section would strongly recommend you to keep the return delivery tracking number so you can track your passport yourself. Please note that the consular Section is NOT responsible for any loss that may happen.
Lodging Documents: (Monday–Friday) 10:00–12:00.
Collection working days: (Monday–Friday) 14:00-15:00.