Welcome to the Consular Section at the Embassy of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in Australia, where we make you feel at home!
We offer consular services that include (and are not limited to) citizen registration, nationality and passport related matters, emergency travel documents, family and identification documents, power of attorney, legalization, change of status, as well as visas.
Our index of services presents detailed information sheets, and forms. Please access the forms you require on the right menu, print them out, and follow the guidance provided for each requirement. Kindly note that these forms are available in PDF format. Please download Adobe Reader.
All applications to be sent should be pre-paid self returned envelopes sent to the Embassy postal address:
Embassy of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
17 Cobbadah Street
O’Malley, ACT 2606
The Consular Section does not accept account numbers, or any kind of checks for the purpose of self-addressed return envelopes. Please enclose the appropriate amount of stamps with each envelope. All self-addressed return envelopes with account numbers, or any kind of checks will be returned without being processed.
Services the Consular Section is unable to provide
- The Consular Section does not supply money for the payment of bills, or other personal matters.
- The Consular Section does not obtain employment or accommodation for you.
- The Consular Section does not offer legal advice.
- The Consular Section does not investigate a crime or the whereabouts of relatives.
- The Consular Section does not provide interpretation services.